Monday 25 November 2013

Positive words shared from one professional to another


‘’With everything that has happened to you, you can feel sorry for yourself, or treat what has happened to you as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow, or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose’’ Wayne Dyer

This was a lovely quote that was brought to my attention from a guy who has taken part in my inquiry; I think it reads what I now confidently believe. Hopefully when a tricky situation occurs I can share these words and give the chance to actively decide an outcome, be it with my own challenges or with fellow professionals who may face uncertain times in personal and professional life.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley, I really like that quote, its very powerful. It gives us a choice. A choice that lies within us all to choose which way our life goes...Thanks for sharing, I may use it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John-Paul,
    I think its a great way to instigate the change in approach we may have in a situation...by being in control of what is happening and the outcomes that occur.
    By owning the circumstances and their development, I have learned to believe that positivity can be reached much sooner, which, as we all know can be an extremely helpful thing especially within transitions (of any kind).
    I hope you are well and the travels are giving you lots of experiences to enjoy :-)
    Hayley x

    ReplyDelete